Temporary Change to Service and COVID-19 Information
Amid the developing coronavirus situation, we wanted to take the time to update you on the actions we are taking at this time. The health of both our guests and employees is our top priority. We are closely following the advice of the UK government and will continue to take measures to ensure we prioritise health and safety. These include the use of antibacterial cleaning products and rigorous cleaning protocols.
Due to the impact of government restrictions on businesses that can open, we are closed for normal commercial & leisure bookings.
We only remain open for:
1) Critical Workers
2) Non UK Residents who are unable to return to their country of residence
3) People who are attending a funeral where returning home would be impractical
4) People who are unable to move into a new home due to current restrictions
We want to play our part in limiting the spread of COVID19 whilst continuing to provide quality hotel accommodation to those who need it in these difficult time. We remain open for these essential stays, although there are some changes our service. These are listed below.
- Our reception desk will be closed. All check ins will be made via our self service kiosk
- Enquires should be directed to our reception email or phone number 01722 322 055 or 01722 398 368
- Housekeeping will be limited to weekly full room servicing
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow directions given by the government, taking appropriate and necessary action to protect the health of our customers and teams.
We hope you and your family stay healthy in the coming months. We also look forward to your continued custom and hope to see you soon.